How to book
To book a therapy session / to reschedule an appointment, or for more information:
Please feel free to contact me either by phone or send me an e-mail:
Elisabeth van Rijn
mobile phone: (+31) 06 – 13 73 22 27
Cancellation & reschedule policy
– Your therapy session appointment is reserved specifically for you. Please notify me at least 24 hours in advance if you wish to cancel or reschedule your appointment.
– Late cancellations (within 24 hours notice): Unless you’ve found someone to instantly replace you, I’m afraid and sorry to inform you that you will be charged for the full cost of the booked therapy session. Thank you for your kind understanding.
– Take good care of yourself on the day the treatment session takes place.
– Be there in time in order to be fully aware when we start the treatment session.
– Take a bit of extra time-off afterwards to deepen the effect of the treatment session.
Here are the rates for the Year 2017 and 2018. For the Year 2018 the rates are unchanged and are incl. 21% VAT for Reading consults. Complementary Health Therapy (= massage therapy & healing) has VAT exemption.
Most Dutch Healthcare Insurances offer partly restitution for the expenses of complementary health therapy in their additional healthcare coverage insurance (more info see below.) Psychic reading or medium work can’t be claimed as complementary health therapy.
Please note that I always allow a little extra time of 10 minutes on the end of each session, this is for free.
|Adults||Rates for the Year 2017
(incl 21% VAT)
|Rates for the Year 2018
(incl 21% VAT)
|30 minutes||49 Euro||49 Euro|
|45 minutes||64 Euro||64 Euro|
|1 hour||79 Euro||79 Euro|
|1½ hours||94 Euro||94 Euro|
|2 hours||120 Euro||120 Euro|
|Children (aged 0 – 16 years *)||Rates for the Year 2017 *)
(incl 21% VAT)
|Rates for the Year 2018 *)
(incl 21% VAT)
|15 minutes||34 Euro||34 Euro|
|30 minutes||44 Euro||44 Euro|
|45 minutes||59 Euro||59 Euro|
|1 hour||74 Euro||74 Euro|
|1½ hours||89 Euro||89 Euro|
*) Also applies for Students within the possession of a valid Student Pass.
Partly restitution of Complementary health therapy expenses to you by many Dutch healthcare insurances
Complementary health therapy consults are: massage therapy & energy healing sessions only. Including those for children. Complementary health therapy is part of your ”additional healthcare coverage insurance”. After you have paid me, the invoice can be send to your Dutch healthcare insurance company. When they cover complementary health therapy, partly restitution of expenses takes place to you.
Your advantage is that I meet their qualification standards, which are:
– a qualification as a licensed complementary health therapist (graduated bachelor degree level incl medical- & psychopathology knowledge with the education being ”CPION certified”
– member of the Duth Complementary Health Organisation “VNT Nederland ”
– registered in the Dutch Complementary Health Register “RBCZ”.
– member of the Dutch Healthcare Quality & Complaint Control organization “SCAG” for the Dutch Law “Wkkgz” (Dutch law for quality & complaints in healthcare).
As a result most Dutch healthcare insurance companies will partly restitute the complementary health therapy consult expenses to you.
(Check your healthcare insurance policy first for :”Alternatieve geneeskunde” then more specific for the therapy type “natuurgeneeskundige therapie”). Partly restitution of expenses does not apply for medium work or psychic readings!!!!!
More info about Dutch Healthcare Insurances for 2018. Compare or find out what to do at www.independer.nl/english/ alternative medicine
Check the 2017 Dutch Healthcare restitution list for Complementary Health in the VNT website: www.vnt-nederland.nl
Dutch healthcare insurance companies will make the final decision about the restitution amount for the complementary health therapy expenses (Sometimes quoted as ”alternative medicine” or “alternative therapy” in the insurance policies). Please contact your insurance company for detailed information. No juridical rights can be claimed for the given information on this website or the VNT’s website.
The consult payment can be transferred to the bank account of my BOMISPI healing practice. The bank account number is given to you in the invoice. The consult payment has to be transferred to my account within 14 days after the consult took place. You could also pay me in cash when the consult takes place. Please note that I prefer transferring the consult payment to my BOMISPI healing practice bank account. Thank you for taking this into consideration.