How to book
Please click the following link for specific details about working hours and how to find the practice : Location
For more specific information, to book a therapy session, or to reschedule an appointment, here are the communication details:
BOMISPI Healing Practice
Elisabeth van Rijn
mobile phone: +31 6 13 73 22 27
Practice guidelines A little more information about your health is needed before the therapy can be applied. Appointments are cancelled if flu like symptoms appear. I won’t charge you for last moment cancellations in this case. Extra hygiene measures are always applied in the practice. For online therapy sessions, a special privacy proof communication system is in use.
Cancellation & reschedule policy
– Your therapy session appointment is reserved specifically for you. Please notify me at least 24 hours in advance if you wish to cancel or reschedule your appointment.
– Last moment cancellations (within 24 hours before your booked appointment are for free in case of unforeseen circumstances (eg when you have flu like symptoms). Leave a telephone message at +31 6 13 73 22 27.
– Please note that without proper notification you will be charged the full price of the booked appointment.
– Take good care of yourself during the day the therapy session takes place.
– Allow yourself enough time to arrive a little earlier at the practice location.
– To deepen the effect of the therapy session, it would really help you to take a little ‘me-time’ after the session took place.
– Drink an extra glass of water after the therapy session took place.
Complementary Health Therapy/Alternative Healthcare (= massage therapy & healing & reflexology) has VAT exemption. The rates are inclusive 21% VAT for Coaching/Psychic Reading/Spiritual Healing or Workshop participation.
Some Dutch Health Insurances offer partly reimbursement for the expenses of Complementary Health Therapy /Alternative Healthcare in their supplementary health insurance. More info is found below. Coaching/Psychic Reading/Spiritual Healing or workshop participation can’t be claimed as Complementary Health Therapy. It might be good to know that all that I offer you is of equally refined quality!
Please note that I always allow a little extra time of 10 minutes on the end of each session, for free.
|Adults||Rates for the Year 2023
(incl 21% VAT)
|Rates for the Year 2024
(incl 21% VAT)
|30 minutes||55 Euro||55 Euro|
|45 minutes||70 Euro||70 Euro|
|1 hour||85 Euro||85 Euro|
|1½ hours||100 Euro||100 Euro|
|2 hours||125 Euro||125 Euro|
|Children aged 0 – 16 years *)||Rates for the Year 2023 *)
(incl 21% VAT)
|Rates for the Year 2024 *)
(incl 21% VAT)
|15 minutes||40 Euro||40 Euro|
|30 minutes||50 Euro||50 Euro|
|45 minutes||65 Euro||65 Euro|
|1 hour||80 Euro||80 Euro|
|1½ hours||95 Euro||95 Euro|
*) Also applies for Students within the possession of a valid Student Pass.
How to pay?
– The payment for the booked session can be transferred to the bank account of my BOMISPI healing practice. This bank account number is printed in the invoice you’ll receive during the appointment. The payment has to be transferred to my account within 14 days after the appointment took place.
– If your Dutch Health Insurance partly reimburses the therapy costs to you. Please send them the invoice after you’ve transferred the money to my bank account.
– Cash payments are not accepted. Thank you for your understanding.
Your advantage is that I meet high qualification standards for Complementary Health Therapy. Yearly extra trainings are followed to stay up to date with the latest info on all levels. Collaboration with regular healthcare/psychological care is possible, where needed.
– licensed complementary health therapist (graduated bachelor degree level including basic medical- & psychology knowledge with the Dutch qualification level ”CPION certified”
– member of the Dutch Complementary Health Organisation LVNT
– registered in the Dutch Complementary Health Register RBCZ
– member of the Dutch Healthcare Quality & Complaint Control organization SCAG for the Dutch Law “Wkkgz” (Dutch law for quality & complaints in healthcare).
Some Dutch health insurance companies offer partly reimbursement for Complementary Health Therapy / Alternative Healthcare expenses to you. Usually this is part of the supplementary health insurance. Please contact them for more detailed information!!
General overview list of Dutch Health insurances that could offer you partly reimbursement for alternative healthcare in their supplementary health insurance
For the Year 2023, click here: Health Insurance Reimbursement List 2023
For the Year 2024 information will be provided by the Health Insurance companies around medio November 2023. For orientation look here www.zorgwijzer.nl
Please note that Dutch health insurance companies will make the final decision about the reimbursement for Complementary Health Therapy. (Also known as “Alternative Healthcare”). Contact your Health insurance company for more detailed information. No juridical rights can be claimed for the given information on this website or the LVNT’s website.