How to book
Please click the following link for specific details about working hours and how to find the practice : Location
For more specific information, to book a therapy session, or to reschedule an appointment, here are the communication details:
BOMISPI Healing Practice
Elisabeth van Rijn
mobile phone: (+31) 06 – 13 73 22 27
For your peace of mind: as long as the Corona Virus / COVID-19 hasn’t left the planet I follow the latest guidelines of the RIVM (the Dutch National Institute for Public Health and the Environment).
Practice guidelines that are followed up to reduce the risk of spreading the COVID-19 virus: Before the session takes place this HealthChecklist will be sent to you. A little more information about your health is needed. To stay safe appointments are cancelled if flu like symptoms appear. Extra hygiene measures are applied in the practice. It could be good to know that safe distance online therapy sessions are possible. A special privacy proof system for online communication is in use. I won’t charge you for last moment cancellations.
Cancellation & reschedule policy
– Your therapy session appointment is reserved specifically for you. Please notify me at least 24 hours in advance if you wish to cancel or reschedule your appointment.
– Late cancellations (within 24 hours notice): Unless you’ve found someone to instantly replace you, I’m afraid and sorry to inform you that you then will be charged for the full cost of the booked therapy session. Thank you for your kind understanding.
– Please note that in case of exceptional circumstances (like now in the covid-19 period) you won’t be charged.
– Please take good care of yourself on the day the therapy session takes place.
– Try not to stress yourself to the appointment and arrive in time.
– To deepen the effect of the therapy session, it would really help you to take a little ‘me-time’ after the session took place.
– Drink an extra glass of water after the therapy session took place.
How much does it cost?
Underneath you will find the rates for the Year 2022 & 2023. Each session includes a short intake, the treatment and personal tips. Complementary Health Therapy (= massage therapy & healing & reflexology) has VAT exemption. The rates are inclusive 21% VAT for Coaching/Psychic Reading/Spiritual Healing or Workshop participation.
Some Dutch Health Insurances offer partly reimbursement for the expenses of Complementary Health Therapy (also known as “Alternative Healthcare”) in their supplemental health insurance. More info is found below. Coaching/Psychic Reading/Spiritual Healing or workshop participation can’t be claimed as Complementary Health Therapy. It might be good to know that all I offer you is of equally refined quality!
Please note that I always allow a little extra time of 10 minutes on the end of each session, for free.
|Adults||Rates for the Year 2022
(incl 21% VAT)
|Rates for the Year 2023
(incl 21% VAT)
|30 minutes||52 Euro||55 Euro|
|45 minutes||67 Euro||70 Euro|
|1 hour||82 Euro||85 Euro|
|1½ hours||97 Euro||100 Euro|
|2 hours||123 Euro||125 Euro|
|Children aged 0 – 16 years *)||Rates for the Year 2022 *)
(incl 21% VAT)
|Rates for the Year 2023 *)
(incl 21% VAT)
|15 minutes||37 Euro||40 Euro|
|30 minutes||47 Euro||50 Euro|
|45 minutes||62 Euro||65 Euro|
|1 hour||77 Euro||80 Euro|
|1½ hours||92 Euro||95 Euro|
*) Also applies for Students within the possession of a valid Student Pass.
Therapy Payment & Payment for coaching and workshop participation
– The therapy payment or payment for workshop participation and coaching sessions can be transferred to the bank account of my BOMISPI healing practice. This bank account number is printed in the invoice you receive during the appointment. The payment has to be transferred to my account within 14 days after the appointment took place.
– If your Dutch Health Insurance partly reimburses the therapy costs to you. Please send them the invoice after you’ve transferred the money to my bank account.
– Cash payments are not accepted in COVID-19 times. Please note that I prefer transferring the payment to my BOMISPI healing practice bank account. Thank you for taking this into consideration.
Your advantage is that I meet high qualification standards for Complementary Health Therapy.
Collaboration with regular healthcare/psychological care is possible, where needed.
– qualification as a licensed complementary health therapist (graduated bachelor degree level including medical- & psychopathology knowledge with the education being ”CPION certified”
– member of the Dutch Complementary Health Organisation LVNT
– registered in the Dutch Complementary Health Register RBCZ
– member of the Dutch Healthcare Quality & Complaint Control organization SCAG for the Dutch Law “Wkkgz” (Dutch law for quality & complaints in healthcare).
As a result some Dutch healthcare insurance companies offer partly reimbursement for Complementary Health Therapy expenses to you. Please contact them for detailed information!!
Find out more details in the LVNT website about the partly Reimbursement for Complementary Health therapy by Dutch health insurance companies for the Year 2022 (in Dutch language only) In the Reimbursement list check for “natuurgeneeswijzen” or “massage therapie” or “reflexzonetherapie” In English: look for the terminology Alternative Healthcare and then: “alternative healthcare therapy” or “massage therapy” or “reflexology”. Please note that a detailed list for the Year 2023 will follow at the end of this year.
For the Year 2022, click here: Health Insurance Reimbursement List 2022
More info about Dutch Health Insurances for the Year 2023 in English language you can find out here (“zorgwijzer” – a Dutch health insurance compare website) Look for Complementary Health Therapy or Alternative Healthcare. Please contact your Health Insurance company for specific details.
Please note that Dutch health insurance companies will make the final decision about the reimbursement for Complementary Health Therapy. (Also known as “Alternative Healthcare” in the insurance policies). Please contact your insurance company for detailed information. No juridical rights can be claimed for the given information on this website or the LVNT’s website.