Complementary Health Therapy has a beneficial influence on Western medicine. Complementary health therapy is just as it says additional. It is never a full replacement for Western medicine. Surgery or the use of medication can be crucial to maintain your good health. Never hesitate to consult a medical practitioner for long lasting or serious health complaints.
What curative healing aspects can I offer you:
– revitalisation which improves the immune sytem
– emotional & physical pain relief
– activate your self healing power.
– improve the natural flow of your energy
– increase calmth in your body, mind & spirit
– start-up a transformation process in your body, mind & spirit
– increase your bodymind awareness
– assist HSP persons to adapt to their highly sensitivity more easily
This certainly has a beneficial effect on your total well-being. Emotional acceptance and energy improvement does wonders to the deepest levels of your being . Many of my clients are able to discuss a medication reduce with their medical practitioner.
I support Integrative Medicine. Integrative medicine is an approach to care that puts the patient at the center and addresses the full range of physical, emotional, mental, social, spiritual and environmental influences that affect a person’s health. Employing a personalized strategy that considers the patient’s unique conditions, needs and circumstances, it uses the most appropriate interventions from an array of scientific disciplines to heal illness and disease and help people regain and maintain optimum health.
For more info check the following website www.dukeintegrativemedicine.org
To increase collaboration with all Medical & Psychologial disciplines I successfully acquired a Bachelor degree in Basic Medical Knowledge (incl. psychopathology) conform Dutch Plato level. Qualified (Dutch CPION=European level) since June 2015.
– As a complementary health therapist I always ask your consent to receive therapy before providing it.
– For Children at the ages of 0 – 11 both parents are /or the custodial parent/ legal guardian is asked for consent to have the child receive therapy before providing it.
– Children at the ages of 12 – 16 are competent to be asked themselves for consent to receive therapy before providing it. According to Dutch Medical Treatment Agreement (in Dutch: WGBO) their consent is leading above the parental consent.
The Act on the Medical Treatment Agreement (in Dutch: WGBO) establishes the rights, duties and forms of etiquette emerging from the treating relationship between the complementary health therapist and patient.
This includes professional secrecy. Nothing is shared with third parties unless without your explicit permission.
As a professional complementary health therapist I’m obliged to maintain a client file and keep this for a minimum of ten years or so much longer as can reasonably emerge from the care of a good care provider. As a client you can always ask me to see into your patient file. In the client file your name, address, contact details and date of birth are registered, besides the for therapy ground needed medical/background information and what therapy we have agreed upon. All information is kept secured no third parties have access to these files. Nothing is shared with third parties unless you have an explicit request to do so (for example you like to share information with another medical professional).
Your name and address are printed in the invoice. Invoices are kept for 7 years according to fulfill my Dutch Tax Authority liability. The invoice administration is kept secured. The only person who is legally allowed to check the invoices besides me, is the official tax accountant once a year. The official tax accountant takes care of my tax liability and is to keep the information private and confidential.